Health Insurance helps you pay for medical treatments and services when you need it most. At APA we believe you should not suffer the costs, so we provide you with your very own medical card which means you do not have to pay at panel hospitals/clinics.
Our generous Health Insurance covers you for sudden treatment of Illness, accidents and hospitalization.
ພົງສະຫວັນ ປະກັນໄພ ເອພີເອ ໃຫ້ທ່ານຫຼາຍກ່ວາການຄຸ້ມຄອງ
You’re not just another customer
We’re not just another insurer
We all want to live our lives to the fullest but worry often gets in the way. Worrying about our health, our finances and our future can be overwhelming.
Worry Less Live More
Health Insurance: Cover yourself, your loved ones and your organization with Health Insurance from Phongsavanh Insurance ‘APA’
- Individual Health Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
Benefits and Coverage:
- In Patient Department (IPD)
- Room and board per day (Max 90 days)
- C.U Room per day (Max 7 days)
- Hospital service
- Surgery doctor’s fee
- X-ray, Lab (for diagnosis)
- Doctor visits per day (Max 90 days)
- Emergency OPD treatment (accident)
- Ambulance fee
- Daily Allowance during hospitalization at Laos GOVT Hospital (Max 10 days per year)
- Daily Allowance during hospitalization at Laos PRIVATE Hospital (Max 10 days per year)
- Out Patient Department (OPD)
- You can go to our network hospital/clinics and get cashless treatment up to the coverage limit. Simply show your APA Health Insurance card and your identification card to the hospitals/clinics to enjoy this benefit.
- Convenient even for direct claims paid directly to your account within 14 days after we receive completed documents
- Online real-time insured verification at our network hospitals and clinics so no more waiting
- We have network hospitals and clinics including government hospitals, private hospitals and clinics all over the Vientiane capital and other provinces in Laos and Thailand’s leading hospitals.
- Phongsavanh Insurance (APA) takes pride in its extensive network of hospitals and clinics across Laos and Thailand which covers more than 60 locations. With our vast network, we are committed to providing our clients with easy access to quality healthcare services whenever they need them.We have more than 100 loss adjusters nationwide in Laos to ensure that our clients receive prompt and efficient service in the event of a loss. Such extensive networks are crucial in providing our clients with peace of mind, knowing that they have access to expert loss adjusters who can assess the damage and provide guidance on the best course of action. At Phongsavanh Insurance, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the support and care they deserve and our extensive networks are a testament to our commitment to their wellbeing
We have more than 100 loss adjusters nationwide in Laos to ensure that our clients receive prompt and efficient service in the event of a loss. Such extensive networks are crucial in providing our clients with peace of mind, knowing that they have access to expert loss adjusters who can assess the damage and provide guidance on the best course of action. At Phongsavanh Insurance, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the support and care they deserve and our extensive networks are a testament to our commitment to their wellbeing
With Phongsavanh Insurance's (APA) health insurance card,, you can go to a hospital free of charge by following these three easy steps: 🥰
👉Step 1: Show your health insurance card and ID.
👉Step 2: The doctor will provide treatment and diagnosis.
👉Step 3: Sign off on the treatment bill, up to your insurance coverage amount.
Our health insurance offers free maintenance services and access to over 60 hospitals and clinics in Laos and Thailand.
💳Always carry our health insurance card with you and have peace of mind knowing that you are covered for any treatment you may need.
This is the reimbursement process if you are treated at an ‘out-of-network’ hospital:
Step 1: Upon completion of treatment you must have: A disease certificate, health certificate or doctor's certificate that records the various illnesses. If additional tests are carried out, a clear disease prognosis, bills, receipts and related documents must be presented. The documents must have a doctor's signature and a stamp from the hospital/clinic providing the treatment.
Step 2: Fill out the claim form and visit or post original documents to Phongsavanh Insurance APA along with a copy of your bank account name and account number.
Step 3: After receiving all the completed original documents, APA will transfer the money to your stated bank account within 10 working days.
Life may be a little easier if you don't have to worry about your medical costs. Health Insurance from Phongsavanh Insurance (APA) gives you peace of mind.